Monday, August 3, 2009

The Beginning

Welcome!!
Lex and I are beginning this blog to keep all our friends and family up to day on my pregnancy and beyond! We hope you enjoy!


We announced I was pregnant to our friends on July 6th with this photo!

Here I am at 16 weeks, on July 13th. My mom took this photo when she came to visit us! I'm just starting to show!


Here I am on July 19th (my birthday!!) at 18 weeks! My belly has definitely popped!

Our next big milestone is on August 5th, when we'll have the 20 week ultrasound and anatomy scan. We'll also find out the sex of the baby at this appointment! At our 12 week ultrasound, the Dr said that she was 75% sure it is a girl. We're waiting until the ultrasound to find out for sure! We've already started thinking of names, mainly girl names, but haven't made any choices and won't until we find out the sex! Hopefully the baby will cooperate!!

I hope to update this blog weekly and post a weekly update on my progress along with a photo of my tummy-both to keep everyone up-to-date, as well as to keep a record for myself of my pregnancy!

We'd love to hear your comments, advice, etc, as we go through this happy time! Hope you enjoy!

Hope (and Lex)

2 comments:

  1. Best Wishes... The Gelato was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! BABY-TIME! I like that all the Kimbo Queens have thus far had little princessess...will HopenLex continue the tradition?...

    ReplyDelete