Monday, August 24, 2009

22 Weeks!!


Only 18 weeks to go!  Wow!  It sounds like so far away and so soon at the same time!

This has been a great week and weekend!

We felt our little one moving even more.  I got lots of kicks and nudges throughout the week and Lex got to feel a lot of them!  It's so special and exciting not only to feel her, but to share this with him!

Here is this week's photo!  My tummy is starting to look really pointy!

This weekend was really fun!  My sister is visiting from New York City and we went to look at wedding dresses (she is newly engaged!!!) It was SO fun to see her try on dresses and help her discover what she likes!  She looked beautiful in everything she tried on!  I can't wait to see what she chooses!

We also spent some time at Babies 'R Us and worked on our baby registry.  There is so much to learn and know!  I can't believe how much research it takes just to do the registry!  I think I've got it almost figured out, though!

Here are some photos of our first baby gift-from my Grandma Cile and Grandpa Ovie!  They picked out this adorable outfit for our little one and we are so excited to see her in it!  Thank you Grandma Cile ad Grandpa Ovie!  We love it!  And we love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment