Monday, August 31, 2009

23 Weeks

23 Weeks

I'm 23 weeks now!!  Time passed so slowly during the first 5 or 6 months of my pregnancy, and now suddenly, it feels like there is very little time left!  Just this week, on August 26th, I realized I was just 4 months away from my due date!

Lex and I are trying to embrace and enjoy our last time as just the two of us by doing lots of fun things together-whether watching a movie on a Friday night at home, or going out to take photographs as we did this Saturday evening (so Lex could try his new camera!!) we are savoring this time-we know that we won't get it back.  We are both so excited to begin this new chapter of our lives together though!

This week we went to an Open House for Hypnobabies (www.hypnobabies.com) which is the childbirth class that we will be starting in late September.  I plan on trying to have a natural childbirth, and we are both looking forward to taking the classes to prepare for it.  I've started listening to the first CD that we were sent to listen to daily before our classes begin.  I must admit, though, that I keep on falling asleep during them!  I think I've got to start listening earlier in the evening!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment