Monday, August 10, 2009

20 Weeks

I've officially reached the 1/2 way point in my pregnancy!!  Only 20 more weeks to go to a healthy, full term baby!  I hope I can wait that long!  I'm so excited to meet our little one!  
Here is my pregnant belly photo for the week-as you can see, it's still growing!

Our cat, Tigre, decided to join me in this photo!

Highlights from the past week include:
*Feeling tiny movements here and there.  On Friday night, I was certain I felt her move as I was laying down watching TV!
*Finding a few more maternity pieces are H&M and Kohl's (cheap or on clearance) so that I have more tops to wear to work and on weekends-I was just wearing my regular tops, but they were all getting too short, so it's nice to have things that fit now!

Have a great week, everyone!

Hope

1 comment:

  1. You've grown in the week since I've seen you! This little girl is blooming. I love these weekly updates!

    ReplyDelete