Monday, November 2, 2009

32 Weeks!



32 Weeks!

I'm 32 Weeks!  We're getting closer!  I look like I've really popped in this photo, don't I?

We had a fun weekend.  I dressed as a Magic 8 Ball for my halloween costume, which was fun and I got a lot of comments on what a cute outfit it was!  

Here is another photo of me in my costume!  We spent the afternoon and evening at the track at Irwindale and saw some races, did a parade lap, and handed out out candy to all the kids there!  It was fun and I was glad to have an occasion to wear the costume my friend at work gave me!

On Monday we take a tour of Saddleback Hospital, so I'll be sure to update you on that next week!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

Hope

1 comment:

  1. The new background looks great!!

    I want to see the newest baby bump picture! Getting closer!

    Ps. LOVE your halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete