Monday, October 26, 2009

31 Weeks!

31 Weeks!

I'm 31 weeks!  Woohoo!

Less than 10 weeks until my due date (and until Christmas!)
We have a Dr appt this week (with our new Dr!) and we also have our last Hypnobabies class, which I'm sad about!  But we'll still get to see our awesome instructor, Sheridan, because she's our doula, so that's great!  Also, we'll be practicing our hypnobabies scripts, exercises, etc until our baby is born as well!

Our baby girl is moving more, though the movements have changed-now instead of quick kicks, I'm feeling much more wiggling.  And it's clear that there's less space in there because sometimes a body part (foot, arm, leg, or even her whole back) will be pressed up against the outside an pushes my stomach out!  It's really fun to watch my stomach move-you can really see it undulating from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment